My nutrition philosophy stems from a place of intuitive eating, listening to your body and making peace with food . Combining yoga and meditation with nutrition cultivates a mindfulness when it comes to your health and making food choices. Let go of the diet mentality and begin listening to what your body wants and needs. This is the path to a sustainable way of eating. I use a plant-based approach to help you discover nutritious foods that you truly enjoy. I am a strong advocate of body positivity and acceptance. Negative body image results from a disconnect between who we think we should be and who we actually are. You can be healthy and happy at any size. True connection of body and mind with a mindful eating practice supports a happy and fulfilling food-life balance.
Hi there, I'm Dianna. I grew up in New Jersey, went to college in Tampa, Florida, completed grad school in New York City, and now settled in beautiful Santa Monica, California. I have a rescue pup named Kai who loves to keep me company on hikes and beach walks. I'm so excited to be pursuing my passion for nutrition and yoga, and can't wait to share it with you!
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RD, RDN) since 2013
- Masters Degree in Nutrition Education from Columbia University
- Member of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Nutrition Entrepreneurs Practice Group
- Women's Health Practice Group
- Certificate of Training in Adult Weight Management from the Commission on Dietetic Registration
- Virtual nutrition counseling and nutrition classes since August 2016
- RYT-500 (Registered Yoga Teacher) through Yoga Alliance
- Completed my 200 hour certification through Holistic Yoga Flow in Venice, California
- Completed my 300 hour certification through Sarva Rasa Yoga in Phuket, Thailand
- Teaching virtual, corporate and studio classes since December 2016